|100% genuine leather|
|Polyester 130 g/sqm, liner|
|Removable, sheep fur|
|Short (more in the Sizing Chart)|
THE STORY OF THE LEGEND IN THE FLIGHT JACKET SPITFIRE
Character and simplicity are the main characteristics of the Spitfire Flight Jacket. Flight leather clothing is clothing both for the military and those fond of the flight theme, appreciate comfort, warmth and prefer originality instead of dullness.
When choosing a leather jacket, you should consider several factors: quality of materials and comfort. Also, the appearance of the product plays a huge role. Let's take a closer look at the B-15 Spitfire bomber coat:
- Genuine cow leather. Thick, but at the same time soft and elastic, which only has a positive effect on the finished product. Color - pleasant brown, "ageing" effect. Collar - natural dark brown sheepskin, fixed with buttons.
- The model is short with cuffs, especially relevant for car drivers. It has all the attributes of a flight jacket: several diverse and exciting stripes depicting the aircraft of the same name, one of them on the chest with metal wings, and an embroidered Gold Fish image on the decorative pocket on the sleeve.
- Bright cotton lining allows you to delve into military aviation history or enjoy the unusual look.
- The jacket is insulated with a thick layer of padding polyester, so it will definitely not be cold in it.
Sizing Chart For Men's Jackets
* All measurements are in centimeters
JACKETS MEASURING GUIDE
DETERMINING THE SIZE OF A MEN'S LEATHER JACKET:
- You need to measure yourself.
- The person to be measured must be in non-bulky clothing (underwear).
- Do not measure over outerwear. Measurements should be without seam allowances, freedom, etc.
- Use the obtained data in the Sizing Chart and when ordering.
- If there are any difficulties, for sure contact us for help.
- Chest circumference - the tape line should go around the body through the protruding points of the shoulder blades and chest.
- Girth of the waist or belly - the tape measure runs horizontally along the natural waistline or at the widest point of the stomach.
- Indicate the height.
All of our products carry a risk-free 30-day return and exchange policy, with the exception of items marked as Final Sale. Returns are free and easy, just drop your items off at one of our 5,000+ Return Bar locations or get a pre-paid return shipping label.
Some restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Policy for more details.
- Do you ship globally?
Yes. We can ship to any country.
We offer free shipping on every order.
If you live in the EU, your order will be delivered DDP, which means you don't have to mess around with any paperwork or wait for customs.
If you live elsewhere we will cover the tax and duty on all orders.
- Can I cancel my order?
If you have placed a pre-order for anything, you can cancel this at any time before delivery for a full refund.
- What if I get the wrong size?
If you're worried about choosing the right size, our helpful team are always on hand to answer any questions. Grab us on live chat or contact us here.
Size changes are extremely rare when customers ask us on live chat and we talk you through your best size. Nick has personally trained every member of staff in sizing and fit. They know their onions (clothes or jewelries).
Size or colour exchanges are easy during pre-order, so long as your size and colour choice is available. It is also often possible to exchange a garment after they arrive, but we can’t guarantee it as we may not have the stock.
If we can't exchange it for you, you can get a refund within 30 days of receiving your product.
- What about returns, exchange and refunds?
We’ll cancel any order during the pre-order period, straight away. We’ll refund you for any reason within 30 days of you receiving it, as long as it’s unused, undamaged & unwashed (just tried on for size).
- Can I send my item back to your using another courier?
No, all our returns are logged via a system which makes processing a refund and restocking items as straight-forward as possible.
- How long do returns take?
Returns can take up to 14 days to be processed (don't worry, we haven't forgotten!)
- How do I track my return?
When returning a parcel, please make sure you obtain and retain a tracking number from the Post Office.
- How do I care for my clothes?
All washing instructions are written in plain English and stitched into our products. Please check there if you are unsure.