|100% genuine leather|
|Polyester, 100 g/sqm|
|Removable, sheep fur|
|Short (more in the Sizing Chart)|
|The patina effect, which intensifies with time, Additional space, Comfy pockets|
BOMBER JACKET - WHAT INSPIRES DESIGNERS? ARIZONA
In its 90 year history, Route 66 has become more than a road. It has many names, including The road of life and the
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF THE
FLIGHT JACKET: ARIZONA
- durable brown cow leather with characteristic abrasion of the seams;
- at the bottom of the product, there is a knitted elastic band that prevents the cold penetration;
- the model provides numerous pockets: horizontal flap pockets and two vertical pockets for the convenience of hands, as well as internal compartments for a wallet and phone;
- cotton lining with an original pattern in the form of the emblems of the famous track;
- arizona jacket is insulated with padding polyester and a removable sheep fur collar.
Sizing Chart For Men's Jackets
* All measurements are in centimeters
JACKETS MEASURING GUIDE
DETERMINING THE SIZE OF A MEN'S LEATHER JACKET:
- You need to measure yourself.
- The person to be measured must be in non-bulky clothing (underwear).
- Do not measure over outerwear. Measurements should be without seam allowances, freedom, etc.
- Use the obtained data in the Sizing Chart and when ordering.
- If there are any difficulties, for sure contact us for help.
- Chest circumference - the tape line should go around the body through the protruding points of the shoulder blades and chest.
- Girth of the waist or belly - the tape measure runs horizontally along the natural waistline or at the widest point of the stomach.
- Indicate the height.
All of our products carry a risk-free 30-day return and exchange policy, with the exception of items marked as Final Sale. Returns are free and easy, just drop your items off at one of our 5,000+ Return Bar locations or get a pre-paid return shipping label.
Some restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Policy for more details.
- Do you ship globally?
Yes. We can ship to any country.
We offer free shipping on every order.
If you live in the EU, your order will be delivered DDP, which means you don't have to mess around with any paperwork or wait for customs.
If you live elsewhere we will cover the tax and duty on all orders.
- Can I cancel my order?
If you have placed a pre-order for anything, you can cancel this at any time before delivery for a full refund.
- What if I get the wrong size?
If you're worried about choosing the right size, our helpful team are always on hand to answer any questions. Grab us on live chat or contact us here.
Size changes are extremely rare when customers ask us on live chat and we talk you through your best size. Nick has personally trained every member of staff in sizing and fit. They know their onions (clothes or jewelries).
Size or colour exchanges are easy during pre-order, so long as your size and colour choice is available. It is also often possible to exchange a garment after they arrive, but we can’t guarantee it as we may not have the stock.
If we can't exchange it for you, you can get a refund within 30 days of receiving your product.
- What about returns, exchange and refunds?
We’ll cancel any order during the pre-order period, straight away. We’ll refund you for any reason within 30 days of you receiving it, as long as it’s unused, undamaged & unwashed (just tried on for size).
- Can I send my item back to your using another courier?
No, all our returns are logged via a system which makes processing a refund and restocking items as straight-forward as possible.
- How long do returns take?
Returns can take up to 14 days to be processed (don't worry, we haven't forgotten!)
- How do I track my return?
When returning a parcel, please make sure you obtain and retain a tracking number from the Post Office.
- How do I care for my clothes?
All washing instructions are written in plain English and stitched into our products. Please check there if you are unsure.